Need a dynamic, fun speaker for your next conference, seminar or keynote address?
Look no further than Alex Greenwood, who gives frank, fun and fearless talks and training about a variety of subjects. Alex has spoken for more than 20 years to companies, organizations, and groups on a variety of topics, including:
- Inbound Marketing integration in Your Business Plan
- Public Relations...What It Is, Isn't and May Be
- 7 Lessons Learned in 7 Years in Business
- Effective Social Media Strategy
- Crowdfunding Success
- Facebook Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Indie Publishing
- On Writing
He has emceed numerous events and company meetings, also. Alex keeps things moving with interesting anecdotes backed up with data, good visuals and an earnest desire to inform, educate and entertain. Learn more about Alex on LinkedIn.
Sample Speaking Engagements:
- Nation of Curacao Tourist Board
- Sprint Accelerator
- Kansas City Business Journal "Women Mentoring Women" Meeting
- Enterprise Center of Johnson County
- Philanthropy Midwest Conference
- United Way of Wyandotte County
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education
- Topeka Community Foundation
- KC Ad Club
- Kansas City Art Institute
- Hale Cook Elementary School
- The Greater KC Chamber of Commerce
- The Kauffman Foundation
- Emporia, Kansas Area Chamber of Commerce
- Omaha PRSA
- PRConsultants Group Annual Meeting
- Peru State College (NE)
- HNTB Holiday Party (Master of Ceremonies)
- Lawing Financial Annual Meeting (Master of Ceremonies)
- Art for Arthritis Event Kansas City (Master of Ceremonies)
If you need a speaker, Alex is ready! He is also a trainer focused on helping executives, managers, and others feel more confident as public speakers.
Alex's speaking (and training) fees are easy on your budget. He will also conduct a limited number of free talks, depending upon location, prep time and length of engagement. Contact us at 816.945.AGPR or email us for details about the talk and more.
Now scheduling seminars for 2017-2018!
Available in person or via Skype and other online meeting applications.
Contact Alex at Alex(at)AlexGPR.com or 816-945-2477 for rate and scheduling information.